Friday, March 25, 2011

Forgiven

Forgiven

I have noticed that when I am living in the present moment that the voice of the wind is heard.
This reminds me of when I was a child and of the words spoken to me by my Grandmother, “Be quiet and listen, and as you hold the seashell next to your ear you can hear the sound of sea.” I always found wisdom in Grandmothers words, so pressing the large seashell next to my ear, I was quiet and listened. Encapsulated within that seashell was the sound of the sea and if I truly listened I could hear the sound of waves crashing upon a distant shoreline.
Living life, with each heartbeat, each breath in the moment I believe quickens the senses. Life within that moment is real, and we can see, hear, taste, smell and feel with greater clarity. When I live in the moment I can smell the beauty of life that surround me and I can taste and enjoy the fruits of life given to me by a loving Creator. When I live in the moment I can touch and be touched, heal and be healed, love and be loved.
To forgive and be forgiven opens up my heart to allow the love of God to flow like a river that flows to me and through me and out to others.
I will seek each day to ask for forgiveness, and ask God for his love and support to help me live and stay in the moment, and to be of comfort and aid to all those I care for.

Lori Weidenbacher


No comments:

Post a Comment